Customer Support Representative
Do you want to join the journey and develop one of Norway's largest stores within urban jewellery? Are you motivated by seeing that hard, targeted work leads to results? Our online store is getting more and more customers and we need someone who can receive their inquiries. Our business is not quite like everyone else's. we strongly believe in a good working environment with a greater degree of freedom for the individual. In this way, our employees get an outlet for their creativity and can grow together with the company.
Job responsibility for customer support Representative:
- Responds to requests by preparing the desired information by researching, finding and providing information to customers.
- Solves problems by clarifying issues, researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions, implementing solutions and escalating unresolved issues.
- Fulfills requests by clarifying the desired information; complete transactions and forward requests.
- Enhances the organization's reputation by accepting ownership for meeting new and different requests, and exploring opportunities to add value to job performance.
Customer support Representative Qualifications/skills:
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Telephone skills
- Friendly and pleasant
- Data entry skills
- Writing and word processing skills
- Documentation skills
- Active listening skills
- Problem solving skills
Education and experience requirements:
- High school diploma
- One to two years' experience as a call center representative